Terms & Conditions
Placing an order for any or all of the products on our website is deemed to be “in acceptance of” all Terms and Conditions of the purchases provided below.
EzOptical.com makes every effort to display products accurately. However, we cannot guarantee that the product color, description, sizing, and/or pricing are accurate, complete, and error-free 100% of the time. Should any errors be identified, EzOptical.com will correct any and all errors, as soon as possible. If there is an error in pricing, we may elect to proceed with the order and accept the incorrect lower price as payment for the transaction, or we may advise the customer of the error, in which case, the customer will be given the chance to either accept or cancel their order, based on the new corrected price.
By placing your order on our website you certify that:
- Your current eyeglass prescription was issued by an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist.
- Your current prescription is valid and has not expired.
- The prescription options you provide match your prescription as provided by your Optometrist or Ophthalmologist.
- You do not experience any problems wearing your current glasses.
- You are placing the order on our site for yourself and not for another person.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
EzOptical.com is proud to manufacture and deliver its products to you with the specifications and prescriptions you, as a customer, provide to us.
EzOptical.com is not responsible if your eyes do not tolerate optical glasses or prescription sunglasses custom-made for you, as long as these items are made exactly to the prescription and specifications supplied to us by you or your doctor.
EzOptical.com will not provide any warranty on items if a defect has been found due to improper use of the frames or lenses, or if a customer or any third party has tried and/or modified the product, or if the product has been used for purposes for which it was not intended.